Worms Armageddon localization editor
- For best performance, use Mozilla Firefox (Chrome bug 582844).
- Paste the .txt file for your language in the textarea above, and click Begin translating.
- Use the toolbar buttons and keyboard controls to navigate and translate the file.
- Hover over toolbar buttons to get a description of what they do.
- Keyboard controls:
- Tab - Go to next string
- Shift+Tab - Go to previous string
- Enter - Go to next TODO
- Shift+Enter - Go to previous TODO
- Ctrl+Enter - Mark current string as done (delete #TODO markers and hints), and go to next TODO
- Experimental: you can also edit the text directly (e.g. to add/remove lines), by clicking outside of a value field and editing it as usual.
- New strings added in this way will not be navigatable until you click finish then Begin translating.
- When done, click finish, then copy the text from the textarea.